Sara is:
...crawling very fast, and following me from room to room as I clean. It was a celebration for her to cross from the living room to the kitchen. She's been playing the living room for months and has just recently discovered she can make it to the kitchen via her toes, knees, and hands. What a gift!
...saying "bye-bye" lots. When the preacher at Bono went a little too long, she waved to him and said, "bye-bye." (I think her dad taught her that in private.) When Greg left for the Cotton Bowl she repeated "bye-bye" a thousand times. :)
Today she said, "doll" for dog when it appeared during our Leap Frog DVD game. She also was pushing the buttons when the narrator commanded and continued to push them because I rewarded her with tons of kisses. Other words she's saying... "ma-ma" (finally, hooray!), "da-da", "ball", "bye-bye", "hi" (her first) and "ball" for bottle.
...falling quite a bit. She props herself with one arm while standing then contemplates taking steps. She is on the edge of walking across the room, I just know it.
...trying to climb everything and has recently discovered she can pull magnets off the fridge and open the cabinet door of the sink. It only makes sense now that she made it to the kitchen!
...loving that she got to visit with her cousins (all 9 of them) this week.
...eating like a horse! She loves mashed potatoes and giblet gravy from Grandma Joyce, cranberry sauce, mac and cheese, and cream of chicken gravy with potatoes. Of course, she likes all her fruits too.
...cutting a tooth. Or, hiding one. Two weeks ago, she cut two on the bottom...no complaints, no crying, everything was normal. Saturday on the way back to Fayetteville with Pa-Paw and myself, she cut one on top. I saw it and felt it. After a nap, her tooth was gone. I think she's magical.
2 comments:
Autumn! I love your blog! Now I can keep up with Sara's accomplishments,
they come so quickly it's great to document them here! She's so adorable! We need to come over and play with your leapfrog game!
Welcome to the Blog World!! I added your link to my blog! Look at that sweet pea. She's getting so big!! Hope to see you soon!! Happy Snow Day!!
Post a Comment