Monday, May 12, 2008

Sara's Shooz...






WOW! Sara is talking so much.


A few of her new words are:

shooz = shoes,

sok = sock, ...Her teacher, Mrs. Loraina, has been working on these two words for a month or so with Sara and the rest of her class...now the last few nights we have been noting shoes in the books we read...from Noah's sandals to Fern the Fairy's flower tennis shoes.

wuv eww = I love you,

mawk - mawk = your welcome,

mawk - mawk = thank you,

tulp = Tulip,

ohh = ohh.


Yesterday we found Sara new sandals at Wal-Mart. They're little pink, patent leather flip flops with a strap on the back which make the clicking sound as she walks. Sara proceeded to proudly dance around in them this morning just before school. Then, when I picked her up from this afternoon she did the same little dance while walking toward me on the playground. It is the sassiest, little "I'm-very-cute-in-these-new-shoes" stomp.


Just after dinner, when Greg was on his way to play basketball, he said, "I love you, Sara. Bye-bye."

Sara replied with, "Wuv eww."

My heart just melted and my eyes swelled as I translated, "She said, love you!"


Thank you, God, for giving me the chance to be a wife and a mother. It is the most precious gift in this world!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE the pictures!! I am so glad Sara and Caroline are friends! -Bonnie

Sara, thanks for the animal crackers at church! They were yummy! Love, Caroline