Sara is doing so much. I am L-O-V-I-N-G being home with Miss Girl, aka Miss Sara Girl, so I can soak up every minute of her. Children are amazing!
My mom has reminded me to document the day of her accomplishments...today her major accomplishment was poopy-ing in the potty. Here's the story:
After swimming and eating pizza at Sara's Aunt Amber and Uncle Jarrod's house, Sara starts straining beside the couch. As I look at her, Sara states, "Poo-poo!"
So, I ask, "Do you need to poo-poo in the potty?" No answer, but when asked a second time...
Sara nods yes, so we walk together to the hall bathroom where I precede to sing...
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
down came the poopy and into the toilet...
A short moment into the chorus, we hear the blop.
"Yea, Sara on your first poo-poo in the potty!"
No comments:
Post a Comment